Below is a list of Chebfun-related papers written by members of the Chebfun Team. For convenience, a BibTeX file is available here.
If you use Chebfun in a book, paper, website, etc., please contact us.
- Birkisson and Driscoll, Frechet diﬀerentiation for the numerical solution of boundary-value problems (ACM Trans. Math. Softw.)
- Hale and Trefethen, Chebfun and numerical quadrature (Science in China)
- Hale and Townsend, Fast and accurate computation of Gauss–Legendre and Gauss–Jacobi quadrature nodes and weights, (SIAM J. Sci. Comput.)
- Hale and Townsend, A fast, simple, and stable Chebyshev–Legendre transform using an asymptotic formula, (submitted)
- Nakatsukasa, Noferini, and Townsend, Computing the common zeros of two bivariate functions via Bezout resultants, (Submitted)
- Townsend and Trefethen, An extension of Chebfun to two dimensions (To appear in SISC)
To cite Chebfun in a publication, we recommend the following:
L. N. Trefethen and others, Chebfun Version 4.2, The Chebfun Development Team, 2011, http://www.chebfun.org/.
Click here for a BibTeX entry.