Download it here.
Chebfun v4.2 sees the move to the 'new' MATLAB OOP, a number of performance improvements, syncronisation between LINOP and CHEBOP syntax, and some minor bug fixes. Note, the new OOP means Chebfun now only supports MATLAB 7.6 (R2008a) and above.
- QR, CONV & MTIMES - Better 'matricisation' of the algorithm = 3-10x speed-up
- SCRIBBLE - Avoid concatenating a class outside of its methods = 3x speed-up
- ROOTS - Clever recurrence and recursion tricks on coefficients = 2x speed-up
New and modified functionalities
- QUANTUMSTATES - Eigenstates of the time-independent Schroedinger equation
- LINOP & CHEBOP - Synchonisation between chebop and linop syntax
- CHEBOP/MLDIVIDE - Better BC matching in initial guesses for nonlinear problems
- CHEBGUI - Improved resizing and fonts, and added new BC syntax for ODEs
- ANON/PLOT, ANON/DISP - Better visualisation of jacobian information
- CHEBBENCH - A new benchmarking test suite for Chebfun which tests these and other areas
- CHEBTEST - Reorganisation of the Chebfun test suite
(A selection of the) New Chebfun Examples